My food heroine strikes yet again!
You should first of all know that I know Lois. Yes. You can insert envy 😉
She was a beautiful part of our ladies Bible study for years, as well as making Rich and I beautiful comfort food while Max was fighting for his life in the ICU.
She is as beautiful as the recipes she creates or makes…and I love every one I have ever made from her site!
On top of cooking, however, you can also buy her guide book on Berlin!
This woman is beautifully unstoppable!
Here is what I made Adelyne before school. I just “whipped” it right up. To be honest, I kind-of did. That’s the beauty of her recipes. Some require the simplest of ingredients and produce the most divine results.
In any case, here is my masterpiece via the recipe of my favorite Polish Housewife: Polish Apple Fritters.
Hope you enjoy her creation!
(Link in blog below for the recipe to make for your own jolly family!)
Polish Apple Fritters: http://polishhousewife.com/slodkie-placuszki-z-jablkiem-apple-fritters/#comment-83037
And 2 Makes Crazy Celebrates 1 Year!
I have had a fun time looking through the stats this past week to summarize and celebrate And 2 Makes Crazy’s first year of blogging. Today I went back through and found the Top 10 most clicked on external links mentioned at some point in a blog posting here over the past year.
If you can remember which post the link is from, kudos! If not, perhaps you’ll want to click on their links anyway and have a read. I originally included them in a blog posting because I either enjoyed reading them myself or learned something valuable from them.
Let me know your thoughts or share a link you think I may also enjoy!
xo from here to there,
Top 10 Most Viewed External Links:
1. Forbes: 7 Crippling Parenting Behaviors that Keep Children from Growing into Leaders
2. Don’t Drink the Water: Translated Travel Tips for Coming to America
3. Experiment that convinced me that online porn is the most pernicious threat facing children today: By ex-lads’ magazine editor Martin Daubney
4. 24 People Who Applied for the Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
5. When Life Demands to See What You’re Made Of—Author and Life Coach Lisa Skabrat
6. The Naked Truth XXX—Pastor and Speaker Chad Moore
7. These kids say what they really think about mom, and her reaction. Priceless.
8. Your husband doesn’t have to earn your respect—Professional Blogger Matt Walsh
9. Happy Hooligans
10. Give Me Gratitude or Give Me Debt—Author and Blogger from Momastery, Glennon
Now…the following 5 did not make the Top 10 most clicked on external links, but I think that you should click on them anyway…
1. EZ Spaces—my brother-in-law and sister’s business, a co-working place just for you!
2. Polish Housewife—my fellow Poznanian-living, from Arizona, blogging friend. And her recipes are divine!
3. Bread of Life’s Christmas in the Square—Kalisz, the oldest city in Poland, has a beautiful Christmas village to raise funding for kids with cancer and other illnesses and disabilities. We heart Team Bread of Life!
4. Whit’s End Radio Programs (online and for free) for Children
5. Why Miscarriage Matters When You’re Pro-Life
Wow! Remember how we linked up to Polish Easter Blogs recently? Well, what do you know?! Our very own Polish Housewife, Lois Britton, was on Sonoran Living this morning presenting 3 recipes from her beautifully fantastic food blog.
You should also know, that when Maxwell was in the ICU in his coma, we have personally been served by this Polish-living saint. And, yes, her food was not just fantastic—it was fantabulous! It was so good that I made up my own word to describe it.
On top of that, I still dream about her chocolate chip sea salt cookies.
Scrumptialicious! Another made up word.
Anyhow—it’s a short segment on the internet, but her attached recipes are right below the video.
Perhaps you can become a Polish Housewife, too, and whip up some surowka or chlodnik…or a side of pound cake lemon curd with a little limoncello. After all, who doesn’t like a little limoncello?!
Enjoy the video…Make the recipes…and Enjoy: Lois Britton on Sonoran Living
I look forward to hearing about your Polish-cooking endeavors.
The other half of Crazy!