Strategies to Unlock The Value of Your Payments Infrastructure
Dudley White, SVP and Payments General Manager, Financial & Risk Management Solutions at Fiserv provides insights into what’s been on financial institutions' agenda this year. From protecting and growing revenue to managing payment infrastructure that meets compliance and strategic plans – there was plenty to manage. Going into 2021, what will be the key trends and how should financial institution…
Payment Processing: Misleading Terms & Tactics
The lingo used in many payment processing contracts, ads, and websites is very confusing for new business owners and nuanced merchants alike. With deceptive (or just plain confusing) wording, navigating payment processing terms and conditions may make you sweat. Are you on the right track or destined to wipe out before you even begin?
In this Maverick Minute episode, Aura and Mary talk you through 5 of our most hated words and phrases in the payment processing industry. Play the game and know the system.
1. More about the “5 words”: https://www.merchantmaverick.com/the-5-most-hated-words-and-phrases-in-payment-processing/
2. Epic fails pricing models: https://www.merchantmaverick.com/tiered-merchant-account-pricing-epic-fail-pricing-model/
3. Liquidated damages fees: https://www.merchantmaverick.com/liquidated-damages-expensive-early-termination-fee-ever/
4. How to avoid auto-renewal: https://www.merchantmaverick.com/merchant-agreement-auto-renewal-clause/
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
– Merchant Maverick: https://www.merchantmaverick.com
– Script adapted from https://www.merchantmaverick.com/the-5-most-hated-words-and-phrases-in-payment-processing/
– Video editing: Sergey Tyurin
– Music: Music: Super Spiffy – David Fesliyan (main theme); Sound Effects – Video Copilot pack www.videocopilot.net/products/motionpulse/
– Our Blog: https://www.merchantmaverick.com/blog/
– Like, Share the video: https://youtu.be/771KPbyqcZc
– Subscribe to our channel: Subscribe: http://bit.ly/2OJDlqz
Say hi on social:
Contino Live – Building a Cloud-Native Payment Stack: How to Unlock a Seamless Payments Experience
In today’s data-driven digital landscape, managing and enriching customer data has become critical to providing the next generation of bespoke financial experiences.
Banks and building societies have long been on a journey to adopt cloud for non-critical workloads. However, key systems such as core banking and payments still remain untouched.
So how can organisations start to build out their cloud-first, data-driven payments strategies to unlock a truly seamless experience?
Join our panel from Contino, Pay.UK and Form3 for a discussion on Building a Cloud-Native Payment Stack: How to Unlock a Seamless Payments Experience.
Unlock cost savings and maximize value with Azure Infrastructure | DB117
Organizations are adjusting IT priorities to reduce costs, accelerate cloud adoption, and invest in new areas to prepare for future growth. Join Corporate Vice President, Erin Chapple, to learn how the latest Azure innovations help you achieve these goals with demos and real-world examples
Microsoft learn collection: Azure fundamentalas — https://Aka.ms/Learn-AzureFundamentals
Microsoft learn collection: Build great solutions with Microsoft Azure Well-Architected Framework — https://Aka.ms/Learn-WAF
Microsoft Docs – Azure Infrastructure — https://Aka.ms/Learn-AzureInfra
Webinar miniseries: 8 ways to optimize costs and maximize value with Azure IaaS — https://aka.ms/AzureIaaSMiniseries
Azure infrastructure as a service (IaaS) center — https://Azure.com/IaaS
the first step to being financially secure is figuring out exactly how much you need to pay for you
the first step to being financially secure is figuring out exactly how much you need to pay for your essentials