And 2 Makes Crazy Celebrates 1 Year!
I have had a fun time looking through the stats this past week to summarize and celebrate And 2 Makes Crazy’s first year of blogging. Today I went back through and found the Top 10 most clicked on external links mentioned at some point in a blog posting here over the past year.
If you can remember which post the link is from, kudos! If not, perhaps you’ll want to click on their links anyway and have a read. I originally included them in a blog posting because I either enjoyed reading them myself or learned something valuable from them.
Let me know your thoughts or share a link you think I may also enjoy!
xo from here to there,
Top 10 Most Viewed External Links:
5. When Life Demands to See What You’re Made Of—Author and Life Coach Lisa Skabrat
6. The Naked Truth XXX—Pastor and Speaker Chad Moore
8. Your husband doesn’t have to earn your respect—Professional Blogger Matt Walsh
10. Give Me Gratitude or Give Me Debt—Author and Blogger from Momastery, Glennon
Now…the following 5 did not make the Top 10 most clicked on external links, but I think that you should click on them anyway…
1. EZ Spaces—my brother-in-law and sister’s business, a co-working place just for you!
2. Polish Housewife—my fellow Poznanian-living, from Arizona, blogging friend. And her recipes are divine!
3. Bread of Life’s Christmas in the Square—Kalisz, the oldest city in Poland, has a beautiful Christmas village to raise funding for kids with cancer and other illnesses and disabilities. We heart Team Bread of Life!
4. Whit’s End Radio Programs (online and for free) for Children