Over the last year, one of my favorite things about this blog was seeing all of the countries that were reading. There have been 97 countries. 97. It’s been a blast watching a new country pop up as a reader on varying days for varying posts. It was always interesting to see what posts drew which countries.
And, out of the countries, these are the Top 10 reading countries WordPress has recorded from this past year:
1. The United States
3. The United Kingdom
Fun fact. Out of the Top 10 reading countries, I have actually been to 5 of them.
Now, these may not have been the most popular blog postings. In fact, I don’t even know how many views they have, but they are a few of my favorites.
I hope that if you haven’t had a chance to read them yet, you will get a chance today.
In no particular, my Top 10 (of some of my favorites):
1. Children notice skin color,but it’s what we teach that matters: http://wp.me/p3Bh9m-kp
2. Get Ready. Get Set. Get the Eggs: http://wp.me/p3Bh9m-1eT
3. Adelyne. That word says it all: http://wp.me/p3Bh9m-17g
4. Raising a Bilingual Child: http://wp.me/p3Bh9m-14x
5. A Copper Miner’s Wife: http://wp.me/p3Bh9m-fu
6. Babcia Conned…Ouch: http://wp.me/p3Bh9m-fY
7. I am a tiger that has earned her stripes. Roar: http://wp.me/p3Bh9m-8o
8. Why you, Mommy, should surrender to your pirates: http://wp.me/p3Bh9m-180
9. It takes a village. Now would someone please help me pick up the pee: http://wp.me/p3Bh9m-1dS
10. You may be the only Bible some will ever read: http://wp.me/p3Bh9m-ol
If I could add an 11th of 12th—I would add one of my “Confessional Sunday or Monday” postings. But you can search those in the top right corner of the blog. Those were always fun to write, too.
Anyhow, I hope that you enjoy some of my picks from this past year of blogging. I still can’t believe it has been a year. Happy Blog-o-versary continues for And 2 Makes Crazy. Yea!
xoxo from here to there,